Monday, March 12, 2018

TODAY IN 6A & 6B

  • ENGLISH: audio-intro to U.10 Vocab words; Irregular Verb Quiz; time to work on "Choosing the Right Word" in vocab
  • MATH (8:00 class) took notes on Customary units (9:00 class) took notes on Percents
  • LITERATURE
  • SPANISH
  • RELIGION: p.39 Passover and the Eucharist
  • SOCIAL STUDIES: English Review and The Ten Commandments
  • SCIENCE Key term definitions
6A & 6B HOMEWORK:
  • ENGLISH: finish U.10 "Choosing the Right Word"; study English Comp Book, handouts, and notes for tomorrow's verb test
  • RELIGION: practice Psalm 23:1-4
  • MATH (8:00 class)pg 223-224 1-32 all  (9:00 class) pg 293-294 1-42
  • SCIENCE Key Term Definitions
Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

I
The LORD is my shepherd;
there is nothing I lack.
2
In green pastures he makes me lie down;
to still waters he leads me;
3
he restores my soul.
He guides me along right paths
for the sake of his name.
4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today in 6A! Since the academics of our year have officially ended, this week will largely be about embracing our community in different w...