Friday, March 23, 2018


TODAY IN 6A:
  • MASS
  • ENGLISH: U.10 Spelling Test; corrected & reviewed 9.1 Ex.1-3 homework
  • MATH
  • RELIGION: Lent & Stations of the Cross Test
  • SOCIAL STUDIES: the Mummy Project
  • ART
  • STATIONS OF THE CROSS: 6th Grade led the school in Stations today. SEE PURPLE LINK BELOW
(c) 2018 Michael Moretti & Andrew Tran. All rights reserved.


6A HOMEWORK:
  • OFFICIALLY NONE
  • However, AR Math & AR Reading
  • Practice your Psalm 23:1-5 (Quiz on Monday)

                        Psalm 23    
A psalm of David.

I
The LORD is my shepherd;
there is nothing I lack.
2
In green pastures he makes me lie down;
to still waters he leads me;
3
he restores my soul.
He guides me along right paths
for the sake of his name.
4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff comfort me.
5
You set a table before me
in front of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today in 6A! Since the academics of our year have officially ended, this week will largely be about embracing our community in different w...